- Posted 19 January 2023
- LocationCity of Taguig
- Job type Full-time
The role requires candidate to independently lead and execute on following service excellence pillars:
• Continuous improvement
• Quality management system
• Voice of Customers (VOC)
The candidate must be a self-starter and should be able to demonstrate thought leadership, should be able to independently drive change, manage multiple stakeholders and must possess strong communication & technical skills.
• Independently manage and develop strong pipeline of improvement ideas by running workshops.
• Have strong experience in executing and mentoring improvement projects
• Guide operations and quality team on Quality tools, Techniques & PI/ CI
• Be a change agent and should be able to drive quality culture in operations
Quality management system
• Take lead in setting up SLA, KPI’s, work with Operations and Customers to define measurements
• Help operations team to prepare for process audits by implementing QMS
• Monitor performance of the process by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
• Conduct calibration with operations team and business partners
• Identify opportunities to share/adopt process standardization and best practices across GSS centers.
• Experienced in managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Experienced in VMA/Macro, RPA, SharePoint/Workflow, PowerBI
To qualify for the role:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• Required skill(s): Service Excellence, Quality Management, Six Sigma, Project Management.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Candidates must be willing to work in Taguig City