• Responsible for
➢ planning and organizing the Company’s sales production and activities which contribute to the development of more business clients for the Company;
➢ devising and implementing business development and sales strategies and activities to meet the sales performance goals or sales quota of the Company;
➢ prospecting new clients and to ensure high business renewal persistency rate with the Company;
➢ to hire and develop his/her own sales team
• Oversees the activities of the sales team and ensure productive sales results;
• Projects a professional and reliable Company image through in-person, email and phone interaction;
• Reports directly to the President & Managing Director.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
• With pleasing personality
• Required stature – minimum 5’2” for ladies and 5’7” for men
• Analytical, innovative, organized, with managerial skills & background, computer proficient and good written and verbal communication;
• Attention to details and results-oriented are highly desired qualifications;
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Minimum of 5 yrs. managerial work experience specializing in Sales & Business Development for corporate clients preferably in the insurance industry, insurance brokerage firms, hospitality, telecommunications or HMO industry;
• One (1) Full-Time position.