As a General Ledger Accountant, your primary responsibilities are:
- Understanding overall business goals and how the General Ledger function supports these goals.
- Responsible for month end closing activities of multiple subsidiaries including reporting (US GAAP)
- Preparing journal entries (General Ledger).
- Conduct and account reconciliations.
- Preparing cash reconciliations.
- Reviewing intercompany reconciliations.
- Managing the fixed assets and lease module.
- Cash planning activities.
- Acting as the primary interface between business service center and internal as well as external partners and customers.
- Participating in and lead special projects and activities as assigned by direct line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification / work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience (General Ledger)
- Strong understanding of Accounting Principles (US GAAP / IFRS)
- Very good knowledge of SAP module FI and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English and Korean language skills
- Willing to work on a day shift schedule
- Work well in a team environment
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible