Website Privacy Notice
In general, you may visit our websites without providing any personal information to us. If you choose to provide information voluntarily, we will use that information in accordance with this Website Privacy Notice.
For more information on our privacy practices, please see the following notices:
Data Privacy Notice to Candidates
Article III of the 1987 Constitution protects the right of privacy. Section 2 states, “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures of whatever nature and for any purpose shall be inviolable, and no search warrant or warrant of arrest shall issue except upon probable cause to be determined personally by the judge after examination under oath or affirmation of the complainant and the witnesses he may produce, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.” Section 3 states, “(1) The privacy of communication and correspondence shall be inviolable except upon lawful order of the court, or when public safety or order requires otherwise as prescribed by law. (2) Any evidence obtained in violation of this or the preceding section shall be inadmissible for any purpose in any proceeding.” Section 7 states, “The right of the people to information on matters of public concern shall be recognized. Access to official records, and to documents and papers pertaining to official acts, transactions, or decisions, as well as to government research data used as basis for notice development, shall be afforded the citizen, subject to such limitations as may be provided by law.”
Prime Manpower Philippines Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Prime Manpower therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the notice outlined below will help you understand what data Prime Manpower may collect, how Prime Manpower uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Prime Manpower will not collect any personal data about you unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it, respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Prime Manpower uses personal data to process transactions with you for purposes, such as 1) recruitment and placements; 2) administration of compensation and benefits; 3) performance management and training; 4) advancement planning; 5) performance of our master vendor relationships, on-site management services and outsourcing arrangements 6) workplace management; 7) workforce and risk management; 8) client and government reporting and 9) other legal and expected business related purposes.
Prime Manpower collects and uses sensitive information for which we provide additional and appropriate privacy protection and confidentiality only if required to meet its legal obligation or with your consent. Sensitive personal information means information revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs and health.
In general, we may disclose or share your job related personal information with our Prime Manpower entities, to subcontractors who perform services on our behalf, clients and where we are otherwise required to do so, such as by court of law. Personal information pertaining to you may be transferred outside Philippines to locations of Prime Manpower entities. Prime Manpower has taken steps to ensure that all information transferred receives an adequate legal data protection.
Prime Manpower will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Prime Manpower uses technical and organizational security measures.
Questions and Comments
Prime Manpower will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the Prime Manpower Data Privacy Notice (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please contact your Manpower Consultant at +632 737 0123 or write to us at Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. 21st Floor, Strata 2000, F.Ortigas, Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, 1600 Pasig City, Philippines.
Data Privacy Notice for Business Partners
Prime Manpower processes personal information about individuals who work for the companies with whom we do business as necessary (i) to establish and maintain a business relationship with the company, (ii) to inform company personnel about additional business opportunities, and (iii) for customary internal Prime Manpower purposes, such as finance and accounting functions, legal functions, management functions, and (iv) for the management and defence of legal claims and actions, compliance with court orders and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Prime Manpower processes sensitive personal information only if required to meet its legal obligations, or with the individual’s consent.
Prime Manpower may disclose personal information obtained from our business partners as needed to further the objective of the business relationship. These disclosures may be made to other Prime Manpower entities, job candidates, and other business partners, subcontractors who perform services on our behalf, and where we are otherwise required to do so, such as by court. Personal information may be transferred to locations outside of Philippines, including to countries that do not have comprehensive privacy laws. In each case, Prime Manpower has taken steps to ensure that all information transferred receives an adequate legal of data protection.
You can access and update your personal information, or obtain further information, by emailing us at [email protected], accessing your registration information through our web sites, or by writing to us at Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. 21st Floor, Strata 2000, F.Ortigas, Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, 1600 Pasig City, Philippines.
Prime Manpower Website Privacy Practices
Protecting your privacy is important to Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. ("Prime Manpower"). This Privacy Notice explains how Prime Manpower collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using Prime Manpower (primemanpower.com.ph web site) and the content, information and services provided through the Web site (collectively the "Web Site").
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, including sensitive personal information, in accordance with this Notice. If you do not agree with this Notice, you may not use the Web Site.
It is understood that “personal information” and sensitive personal information” shall be as defined in the Philippine data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act No. 10173) as follows:
Personal information refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
Sensitive personal information refers to personal information:
(1) About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
(2) About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
(3) Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or cm-rent health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
(4) Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages accessed and information viewed., and the materials you post to or download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies - The Web Site uses "cookies", a technology that installs information on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site, to track your activity at the Web Site in order to respond to your needs, to offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, to automatically populate online forms with your personal information for your convenience, and to otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience.
Advertisements displayed on the Web Site may also contain cookies or other technologies. Those advertisements may be provided by third party advertising companies, and Prime Manpower does not have any control over, or any responsibility or liability for, the cookies or other technologies used in the advertisements or for the use and disclosure of information collected through advertisement cookies.
You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access or use certain Web Site features.
4. Emails from Prime Manpower - If you contact Prime Manpower or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive email from Prime Manpower, then Prime Manpower may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about Prime Manpower and other matters (including third party products or services) it believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Prime Manpower to stop sending you email and other information by contacting [email protected]. Also, each email Prime Manpower sends to you will tell you how to decline further email. From time to time, Prime Manpower may also send you email containing important information regarding the Web Site, which you may not opt out of receiving.
5. Tracking Information – Prime Manpower may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics and the use of the Web Site, and then provide those reports to others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Prime Manpower also may link tracking information with Web Site users' personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Notice.
6. Web Site Use Agreement - The Web Site Use Agreement governing your use of the Web Site (which may be viewed by clicking here) contains important provisions, including provisions disclaiming, limiting or excluding the liability of Prime Manpower and others for your use of the Web Site and the use of your user name and password, and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the Web Site. Each of those provisions applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Notice and the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Notice.
7. Former Users - If you stop using the Web Site or your permission to use the Web Site is terminated, Prime Manpower may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Notice as amended from time to time.
8. Other Web Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. Prime Manpower has no responsibility, liability for, or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of those other Web sites and Internet resources to understand how they collect and use information.
9. Privacy Notice Changes - This Notice may be changed from time to time in Prime Manpower’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. The collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Prime Manpower will be governed by the version of this Notice in effect at that time. New versions of this Notice will be posted here. Your continued use of the Web Site subsequent to any changes to this Notice will signify that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Notice. Accordingly, when you use the Web Site you should check the date of this Notice and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Notice to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
10. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Notice or your personal information, please contact [email protected]